Water Quality Consultant
Salary: £36,715 – £38,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday – Friday)
Based: Civic Centre. West Street. Oldham. OL1 1UT
Closing Date: Monday 22nd February 2021
Shortlisting & Interview Dates: TBC
To review, develop, implement, maintain and manage a water quality regime that enables and supports appropriate water quality standards and compliance with statutory requirements. Support the Property Services team to deliver high quality services through technical excellence and knowledge sharing to property staff and building custodians through training delivery.
- Manage and coordinate water quality risk assessments and management plans. Collate and input property data into the PAMS, accurately detailed and consistent allowing appropriate management & maintenance of the PAMS.
- Review, develop, implement and manage a water quality maintenance regime to meet established good practice and the requirements and obligations set out in the L8 Approved Code of Practice and HSG 274 to provide appropriate and compliant management plans
- To provide inspection, implementation and control of maintenance, alterations and refurbishments to commercial properties and to undertake when requested inspections and surveys of properties to establish repair order details and log/update accurately in the PAMS.
- To provide and deliver building custodian and property staff training and document accordingly whilst also committing to personal continual professional development to ensure you are fully up to date with industry practice and standards.
To succeed in this role, you will need as a minimum:
- BOHS Management and Control of Building Hot and Cold Water Services P901, equivalent to NVQ Level 4 or NVQ Level 4 qualification relevant to Property/Construction/Building Services/Built Environment (essential)
- Full Membership of relevant body such as Water Management Society (technical level)
- Full UK driving licence
Unity provide professional, outsourced services to both public and private sector clients. As subject-matter experts, we achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients by adding value, driving innovation and increasing efficiencies to improve services and reduce costs. We are passionate about driving outcome-focused services for our customers and are ambitious about making this a great place to work.
To find out more about who we are, what we do and why you should join us please visit our website www.unitypartnership.com.
To view more information and apply for this position, please follow this link.