A unique opportunity has arisen due to retirement.
Our company is a well-established specialist in the manufacture water treatment market and now wishes to recruit an experienced and “time served” individual with an in-depth knowledge of water treatment chemistries and applications. The position involves travelling Northern UK visiting existing clients and prospecting new opportunities.
Package: Commensurate with experience. Package will be tailored for the right individual.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and expand existing client accounts
- Lead and manage the sales process
- Generate new business
- Deliver technical presentations in support of the business
- Manage all sales administration / CRM / documentation
- Liaise with other parts of the business as appropriate
- Support and collaborate with other members of the team
- Able to demonstrate a successful sales background and proven track record in the water treatment sector with experience of steam boilers, evaporative cooling, closed systems, pre-treatment plant and water hygiene.
- An interest in science or have come from a scientific background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, well organised and keen to develop through the growth of the business.
- Committed to excellent customer care.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with the technical and production departments of the company.
We would also like to hear from individuals looking to work part time.
If you have the necessary sales skills and experience outlined apply with your CV in confidence to:
Alison Carter, Director HR
Tel: 01495 792790.
Water Treatment Products Ltd, 1 Gilchrist Thomas Industrial Estate, Blaenavon, Newport NP4 9RL