A mother of two on holiday with her family acquired a horrendous infection from a hotel hot tub that nearly cost her her leg.
Taylor Bryant, from Indianapolis, USA, was holidaying with her family in Tennessee earlier this year when she went to the hot tub to relax.
Later that day, she felt nauseated and had cramping in her right leg, Taylor told WISH 8 News.
The pain was bad enough the next day for her to visit an emergency medical clinic, where she received antibiotics. However, things only got worse from there.